Monday, January 15, 2007

Dorset Waterfall



This is one of those waterfalls that sneeks up on you. Unless your driving north with your head out of your window you will miss it all together. So go slow if your going north on Rout 7, it's on the left facing the north.
Obviously if your going south and you keep an eye on the right side you should have no problem seeing it.
I on the other hand have been on this road so many times I can't count and have only just found it the other day! :)

But there it is a god 60' of rushing water. Beautiful and amazing are the two words I would use to describe it!

Dorset Falls Map

1 comment:

bluechipholidays said...

It must be very beautiful! Hope to see it personally. I love taking photos of water falls! I didn't know Dorset have one.


Dorset holiday cottages