Friday, January 19, 2007

South Stream Road Waterfall


This is a great waterfall, my first actually. As you can see there is a marked difference in everything about them. I didn't even realize it was the same one until I went back and looked at the map. The one taken in the winter was my first in so many ways, it was my first HDR (high dynamic range)and my first motion picture. Which as you can see I didn't have a clue what I was doing. But take a look at the same waterfall taken in the fall. It's not an HDR (Check my sister Website The Waterfall Hunter for more on HDR and how easy and fun it is.) but it is a wonderful waterfall photograph for other reasons. I am making it a plan to revisit each of the waterfalls in each season if possible to try and catch the true essence of each one. They all have there special time and some are in the winter and some are in the fall and well some are year round!

Just a note, this waterfall is on the same road, and stream that Snow Falls is on.
Map to South Stream Falls

No comments: